Friday, September 30, 2016

Homemade Fish and Chips

Happened to be in Walmart when the need for fish and chips became irresistible.

Walmart is a great store, I am not among those who refuse to shop there, rather I APPROVE of Walmart because I find it easier to find Made in USA items there than in any other large store, because they refuse to sell the worst offensive, violent music, and they promote Christian material and gift items with verses.

That being said, it's not the place to find fish fillets with natural ingredients.
Reading the ingredients on Gorton's fish sticks is rather unappetizing, I must say!
But, I was at Walmart when the urge struck...

Walmart had a bag of tilapia loins pre-skinned and individually wrapped!  And they had taters. 


I did those properly, first dipped in flour with salt and pepper, then in egg, then in bread crumbs with seasoning.  
How to make chips?  Well, how hard can it be?  


Best fish 'n' chips EV AR.

And by the way, here's what I bought myself for my birthday this year.