Victoria sewed her own, er, “War of Northern Aggression” era outfit!
When we knew this event was coming up she put something together for Karen, and I made the boys jackets which for not having a pattern or any time, I think came out quite well!
I had the most fun making those flags! Adobe Illustrator came in handy for the stars and the placement. Oh, I’ve no idea if I got them “correct” at all, but at least I got the points evenly spaced and into a circle, and that’s all I was going for 🙂
What I'm most impressed with was that the fabric I had happened to have lying about so closely matched the caps that we bought at the event!